Real life experience

Real life experience
Customers talk about it. I will be posting reviews from real customers soon

Saturday, May 22, 2010

<a href="http://bp.blogspot.com">bp.blogspot.com</a> Missing? Google Blogger loosing Credibility Where is my Graphics/

Blogger! Untill now was the best blogging system on the net. But now, bp.blogspot.com is missing and therefore all web site graphics hosted there do not show on my web site!

My blog - http://www.somchat.com - is a blogger site so Google's Blogspot the blogger server puts my site's graphics in bp.blogspot.com server. Apparently, there are several subdomains of that domain. They're numbers 1.bp.blogspot.com, 2.bp.blogspot.com, 3.bp.blogspot.com, 4.bp.blogspot.com so on and so on. So my graphics were scattered across those sub domains. Now, all my web site's graphics don't show up instead the error 'Oops! Google Chrome could not find 4.bp.blogspot.com' is displayed on Chrome when one clicks on any broken graphic place holder.

So, Google, where are my graphics? Is it time to switch to another blogging system? Although that would be a shame since I have been running Somchat.com on blogger for several years now, i'e will lose plenty of content, if none of my content has graphics, then I will have no choice but to start over with the alternatives out there! (Blogger ain't the only one you know!)

Any ways, as with any Google product, I hope this is a short term problem, and perhaps one that Google Blogger's team can fix soon. Otherwise, Blogger will definitely be going worthless! Imagine the millions of bloggers on Blogger. How many will be happy that their graphics are lost? Not many!

So Google, fix it fast and soon!

Here are some cries you will hear soon.

Google Blogger stole my Graphics
Blogger Sites Lose Graphics
No Images on BLogger
Oops! Google Chrome could not find 4.bp.blogspot.com Blogger missing Images
Images are no longer showing on Blogger
Oops! Google Chrome could not find'
Blogger subdomain bp.blogspot.com missing images
Where are my images? BLogger Oops! Google Chrome could not find bp.blogspot.com
Blogger please give back my web site's images
Blog images missing on Blogger
Blogger deleted blog images Oops! Google Chrome could not find 4.bp.blogspot.com
Blogspot.com lost my images
My blogspot blogger site missing graphics
images no more on blogger
what happen to blogger images?
missing image graphic on blogger
Blogger and BlogSpot.com lost Images
Images and Graphics on Blogger Missing
Web site no images on Blogger
GOOGLE BLOGGER STOLE MY IMAGE FILES

in reference to: Oops! Google Chrome could not find 4.bp.blogspot.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: